Commercial Auto Insurance


Commercial Auto insurance is needed to cover vehicles used in conducting your business. It is important knowing the difference from personal and commercial auto insurance.  Some business usage and vehicle types may be excluded from your personal auto policy.


Bodily injury liability – which covers cost associated with injuries or death that you or another driver causes while driving your car.

Property damage liability – which reimburses others for damage that you or another driver operation your car causes to another vehicle or other property, such as a fence, building or utility pole.

Medical payments – which provides reimbursement for medical expenses for injuries to you or your passengers. It will also cover lost wages and other related expenses.

Uninsured motorist coverage – reimburses you when an accident is caused by a driver who does not have auto insurance.

Collision – reimburses you for damage to your car that occurs as a result of a collision with another vehicle or other object when you are at fault.

Comprehensive – provides coverage against theft and damage caused by an incident other than a collision, such as fire, flood, vandalism, falling trees and other hazards.

Combined single limit (CSL) – Liability that typically offers separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.