If you cause an accident, your auto insurance policy helps pay for the other party’s medical and property damage bills. It also helps pay for your legal fees, if you’re taken to court over the accident. You want to make sure you have enough coverage limits to protect your assets. Otherwise, you could end up paying out of pocket which can lead to financial hardship for you and your family. At Black Gold insurance services, we want to make sure you are insured with the correct amount of coverage.
- Bodily injury liability – which covers cost associated with injuries or death that you or another driver causes while driving your car.
- Property damage liability – which reimburses others for damage that you or another driver operation your car causes to another vehicle or other property, such as a fence, building or utility pole.
- Medical payments – which provides reimbursement for medical expenses for injuries to you or your passengers. It will also cover lost wages and other related expenses.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – reimburses you when an accident is caused by a driver who does not have auto insurance.
- Collision – reimburses you for damage to your car that occurs as a result of a collision with another vehicle or other object when you are at fault.
- Comprehensive – provides coverage against theft and damage caused by an incident other than a collision, such as fire, flood, vandalism, falling trees and other hazards.
- Gap insurance - If your car is totaled or stolen, there may be a “gap” between what you owe on the vehicle and your insurance coverage. To cover this, you may want to look into purchasing gap insurance to pay the difference.